- Assist in leading and coordinating Assessment and Development Centres
- Deliver accredited training programmes in the use of psychometric assessments
- Assist in the delivery of other consulting projects across our consultancy services (IDPs, 360 assessments, executive coaching, leading and behaviourial skills training etc.)
- Account Manage key clients, coordinating all elements of delivery and maintaining the ongoing client relationship.
- Support in the development of new products or services.
- Represent IHS in public forums as required (eg. events, seminars etc.)
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters in Organisational Psychology or related psychology discipline.
- Registered as Psychologist in Home Country.
- 5-8 years in assessment role.
- Qualified on one of the major personality profiles.
- Significant experience giving feedback on profiles and of assessment/development centre data.
- Ability to work extended hours on large assessment centre project as required.
- Ability to work with a multicultural client base and travel throughout the GCC.
- Strong communication Skills (Written and Oral)
- Planning & Organising
- Commitment to Achieve
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Positive, high energy outlook
- Customer Commitment
To apply contact us at Innovative HR Solutionsالتقديم