Careers with PSI Middle East
Welcome to PSI Middle East Careers! The quality of our people is a key driver and contributor to our commercial performance and business success! We believe it is the quality, enthusiasm and commitment of our people that gives us our leading edge. We are committed to the ongoing personal and professional development of all our staff.
Are you passionate about helping organisations across the GCC realise the power of their people through customised, expert talent management solutions? If yes, then take a look at our current vacancies and if there’s nothing here that matches your skill set right now, do come back and visit us regularly to see if new opportunities have arisen.
We are all committed to our Vision and Mission and living by our Values. We value Team, Integrity, Customer Focus and Innovation.
Team: We value each other, we work collaboratively and never forget to have fun
Integrity: We work with integrity, we are transparent, ethical and respectful
Customer Focus: Our clients can expect us to be responsive, flexible, proactive, focused on quality and passionate about what we do
Innovation: We value creativity, being expert and informed and thoughtful about our work
Role: Senior Consultant
Location(s): Dubai, UAE or Riyadh, KSA
We are looking for a world class Senior Consultant to join our global talent management consultancy in either Dubai or Riyadh.
If you regard yourself as an assessment and development expert and you are passionate about working for an innovative and progressive talent management consultancy, then we are very keen to hear from you. In addition, if you can read and write Arabic that will be a distinct advantage.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for cultivating key client relationships, leading on a breadth of projects, and undertaking business development opportunities through promotion of our products and services on both a regional and global scale. With a blend of both business development and consultancy service delivery, the Senior Consultant will also contribute to the successful implementation and delivery of assessment and development centres, conduct coaching engagements, facilitate talent programmes and provide bespoke assessment tool and exercise design.
Successful candidates must have at a minimum:
- Proven experience in a professional services/consulting environment or in-house HR roles.
- Track record of successful design, delivery, and project management of talent management initiatives such as assessment/development centres, leadership programmes, coaching, succession planning, organisation development etc
- Experience of feedback & provision of coaching at middle-management level and above
- Experience in facilitation of talent and developmental workshops up to senior management level
- Strong track record of business development and client-relationship management
- BPS Qualification in Occupational Testing (Ability and Personality) (formerly Level A & B) active accreditation
- Post-Graduate Master’s Degree in related field e.g. Organisational / Occupational Psychology or HR field
- Accreditation and experience of assessment and development tools from suppliers such as Cubiks, Saville Consulting, Hogan etc.
- Proficient in English language.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and computer literacy
Desirable Accreditations, Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Arabic language.
- Assessment tool and exercise design (including assessment centre exercises, situational judgment tests, and bespoke psychometrics)
- Hold a coaching accreditation (ICF or EMCC)
- Possess Executive Coaching experience
- Instructional design expertise in creation of learning programmes and workshops
- Interest and focus on building own personal brand and driving thought leadership initiatives
- Team management experience