Careers with PSI Middle East
Welcome to PSI Middle East Careers! The quality of our people is a key driver and contributor to our commercial performance and business success! We believe it is the quality, enthusiasm and commitment of our people that gives us our leading edge. We are committed to the ongoing personal and professional development of all our staff.
Are you passionate about helping organisations across the GCC realise the power of their people through customised, expert talent management solutions? If yes, then take a look at our current vacancies and if there’s nothing here that matches your skill set right now, do come back and visit us regularly to see if new opportunities have arisen.
We are all committed to our Vision and Mission and living by our Values. We value Team, Integrity, Customer Focus and Innovation.
Team: We value each other, we work collaboratively and never forget to have fun
Integrity: We work with integrity, we are transparent, ethical and respectful
Customer Focus: Our clients can expect us to be responsive, flexible, proactive, focused on quality and passionate about what we do
Innovation: We value creativity, being expert and informed and thoughtful about our work
Senior Consultant Occupational Psychologist
- Assist in leading and coordinating Assessment and Development Centres
- Deliver accredited training programmes in the use of psychometric assessments
- Assist in the delivery of other consulting projects across our consultancy services (IDPs, 360 assessments, executive coaching, leading and behaviourial skills training etc.)
- Account Manage key clients, coordinating all elements of delivery and maintaining the ongoing client relationship.
- Support in the development of new products or services.
- Represent PSI in public forums as required (eg. events, seminars etc.)
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters in Organisational Psychology or related psychology discipline.
- Registered as Psychologist in Home Country.
- 5-8 years in assessment role.
- Qualified on one of the major personality profiles.
- Significant experience giving feedback on profiles and of assessment/development centre data.
- Ability to work extended hours on large assessment centre project as required.
- Ability to work with a multicultural client base and travel throughout the GCC.
- Strong communication Skills (Written and Oral)
- Planning & Organising
- Commitment to Achieve
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Positive, high energy outlook
- Customer Commitment
To apply contact us at PSI Middle EastApply
Business Development Manager
Do you have a passion for talking to people, building great relationships, writing engaging proposals, generally following up and getting things done? If so this could be the role for you!
We are a management consulting practice, working with organisations to help them assess and develop their people and teams. We are keen to invest in the right person to join our business development team. You have a passion in Human Resources and people development. You are articulate and organised and adept at putting together complex proposal bids. You should be energized by speaking to clients on the telephone, and in due course, conducting business meetings. You are confident, structured in your approach, have a solid command of the English language, and, if you can speak Arabic that would be the icing on the cake! You are competent and comfortable using Office 365, Salesforce and various SAP platforms.
Our mission is to provide consulting solutions which drive business performance. We value customer service, team work, initiative, commitment and ethical behaviour. You hold a degree and have a minimum 3-years work experience and are prepared to be part of a hard-working and
inspiring team. PSI Middle East, formerly Innovative HR Solutions, has been operating in the region for 20 years. We are a specialist team of Chartered Business / Occupational Psychologists and Learning and Development Specialists. Today as PSI Services we are a global team of 2,500 people and each year we assess or develop over 13 million people.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com