A complimentary session for our PSI Middle East Community!
Launched in 2001, our Professional Development Breakfasts are an opportunity for our community to come together and attend an engaging and thought provoking interactive workshop on a topic of interest. The topics we choose are informed by your feedback. The sessions are delivered by our team of Occupational / Business Psychologists or guest experts in the field. Professional Development Breakfasts are held across four locations; Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha and Riyadh.
The Professional Development Breakfast provides our clients with the opportunity to:
- Stay informed on the latest talent thinking.
- Network and meet likeminded professionals in the field of HR and talent.
- Gain new found skills to use in your business environment.
- Receive session resources and takeaways to use in your business environment.
Previous breakfast sessions have included:
- How to Facilitate Teams in Creativity and Innovation
- Developing Resilience in Your Business Leaders.
- Developing a Feedback Culture.
- Leading in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) world.
- 360 Feedback Systems.
- Using strengths to accelerate peak performance and improve feedback effectiveness.
- Driving Performance through Emotional Intelligence.
- Creating a Coaching Culture.
If you would like to attend our upcoming Professional Development Breakfast book now!